things that scared you as a kid

0_SWNS_SAVILE_COTTAGE_4.jpg
Fucking nounce.

"Margaret Thatcher, Milk Snatcher".
The first biggest milk snatchers were Labour. In 1968 they took free school milk away from all 11 to 18 year olds.
It was Ted Short that kept the kiddies short ..Just saying like.

Last edited:
Airfix or maybe Aurora glow in the dark build yourself figures .. circa late sixties. I had the Frankenstein and Dracula ones and every night had to put them away in the cupboard.

VE5kK43.jpg

And mother spitting on me and our kids head for our twice weekly photo shoot. Her grozz was thicker than Brylcream and did the job with not a blade of hair out of place.

Last edited:
The first time I saw The Burbs in 1989 it frightened me to death! The bit where Ray ( Tom Hanks ), walks down the stairs and one of the Klopeks cuts through the wall with a chain saw gave me nightmares. I must have been 8/9 years old. It is now one of my all time favourite films..

Saddam Hussein and quicksand. I think the latter developed out of a scene from the film 'One Million Years BC' in which someone succumbs to it. Fortunately, I've not yet encountered either.

That fucking huge monster thing out of salems lot ( one with David soul in it ) scared the bollocks right out of me ..
not sure if I’ve mentioned it in this thread previously but I think it was a series called armchair theatre or something like that,but one time there was a nun in it with no face fucking hell that was me shitting myself for a number of weeks going up to bed …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.