Things to do, places to go while on crutches

oddfellows

My lad who is 20, is laid up for 6 weeks after dislocating his knee cap.

5 days in and he’s got cabin fever.

Other than the usual indoor stuff eg reading, football manager, x-box, playstation, watching tv, listening to music etc

Any tips welcome.

Cheers.

Dog did a cruciate ligament 6 weeks ago and is still limping.
Poor fucker.

Don't know really, I'm after spending a couple of months on them and until I got the cast switched for a protective boot I was reliant on people to bring me somewhere.

My lad who is 20, is laid up for 6 weeks after dislocating his knee cap.

5 days in and he’s got cabin fever.

Other than the usual indoor stuff eg reading, football manager, x-box, playstation, watching tv, listening to music etc

Any tips welcome.

Cheers.

My son broke both his legs, we lived on the top floor of an old tenement and he was up and down them in jig time. He needs to find a way to get around with them, then he can go anywhere.

both my knees have gone and im in agony and cant walk after a minute or two luckily tho i can still get out on the bike otherwise i'd be housebound,i only go places where there is a place to sit when out n bout though..

What about auditioning at his local theatre ? it will keep him occupied, as long as they are doing Kidnapped that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.