Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Well done on giving that up, it's quite annoying.

Ex colleague retired there not too long ago, really loving it. Will be going up to visit once the weather improves. Robin Hood's Bay v nice too, his daughter and SIL own an excellent little bistro there.
Agree about Robin Hoods Bay. I saw a great programme about how smugglers used passageways to hide the brandy.

Giving a fuck, pretty much. I was out in the garden yesterday, which I used to obsess with. It’s now overgrown, gross and full of weeds and shit.

I went back into the house very happy. Fuck the garden.
Buy a bunch of seeds of wild flowers, throw them into the grass. Heh presto you have a wild environment that helps pollinators annd other stuff. It looks great and although you keep your don’t give a fuck stance, you are also deemed a trend setter and a good ****. He’s the brilliant bit, only you know the truth.

Can't stand pubs in the evening any longer. Start early finish early.
You old bastard. I know you are because that’s what I love now too. Have a great day and be home before you need to put up with night drinkers.. Fucking wankers to a man. If you pick up a tasty takeaway on the way home, so much the better. Bliss

Popular music.
But maybe, it's not so much that I lost interest in it, as that it lost interest in me. I swear that I virtually never hear anything on the radio that makes me think, “Must follow them up.” And that's been the case for years.
I was mad about pop and rock right through the sixties and the seventies. I suppose it's a young man's (woman's) game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.