Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Flying. Used to get really excited before and during a flight. Now the way we are treated by the airlines and at the airport it's a bit of a nightmare
Also dropping off friends and relatives at Manchester Airport has become a fucking sick joke.

Watching football on TV. Watching TV in general. I prefer my using my iPad.

Flying. Used to get really excited before and during a flight. Now the way we are treated by the airlines and at the airport it's a bit of a nightmare
Also dropping off friends and relatives at Manchester Airport has become a fucking sick joke.
You walk into an airport you seem to lose all your citizens rights, and the fuckers have zero sense of humour, they can't even crack a smile. There's no need to be like that, when you leave the country on a cruise ship, the port staff are all smiley and jolly. Only too happy to help in any way.

Used to like/love driving, now there's so many traffic lights and hold up's it frustrating. If I go up to Brisbane now I never drive, just jump on the train.

Used to like reading @Blue Mist posts, but he seems to have become a parody of himself these days :-)

Loved my mate @dronefromsector7G posts, but he just takes the piss out of me now - which is hurtful :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.