Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Posting on Bluemoon. The first thirty six thousand or so were great but just recently, 2pm today actually, I just thought, you know it's just not the same anymore.
I don't know what you're complaining about, according to Idaho you're 'resting' in my back field after I caught you snooping with your binoculars!!!

I don’t know what age you are. But, if your from my generation, do all you can to changing your job to one you would enjoy. I did it. Now I enjoy films and everything.
Haha, thanks. I've actually just accepted a new job in a new country, and I'm finishing my master's degree this year. But it's been stressful as fuck trying to do both at the same time, even on reduced hours.

Haha, thanks. I've actually just accepted a new job in a new country, and I'm finishing my master's degree this year. But it's been stressful as fuck trying to do both at the same time, even on reduced hours.
Things are looking up. Well done.

Rugby League. Played and watched it as a kid. Now, apart from the fact that it's virtually unknown over here, the sport has changed too much for my liking. Used to be a winter sport, not any more, matches end up with scores like basketball and the players are super-fit international athletes who look like gladiators instead of the podgy blokes who played a couple of hours after coming up from the coal pit. I miss old Albert Blan ( a R.L. equivalent of "my Hornby and my Barlow long ago.")

As you get older you soon realise that society is just full of selfish bastards.

I barely talk to anyone anymore apart from family, Genuinely don't have friends I cut them all off, I was always the one ringing or texting to see how they are or if the fancied doing something...I then completely stopped texting and hadn't heard anything in months and some of them years...

I keep myself to myself and do family things and I'm a happy camper.
Very similar to you mate and I’ve done similar in the past, I found the majority of ‘friendships’ to be vastly overrated, only contacting you when they need something or want something doing, I have maybe two or three close friends now whom I’ll always make the effort for, because they do with me.

Athletics and Boxing, when I was younger I loved them both, maybe I was spoilt as I grew up in the Coe v Ovett etc, and the the Hagler/Hearns/Leonard/Duran eras in those respective sports, but don’t watch the athletics at all these days and very rarely the boxing unless something peaks my interest.

Oh, and procrastinating, really can’t be arsed.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.