Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Motor racing - loved it back in the day - couldn’t care less about it now

Snooker, Higgins’s White, and a few others with personalities were great to watch , then along came Davis and the robots now don’t watch it at all. Alex was a superstar to the fans rip.

Cricket.
Just find it boring now.

Puzzling how Warner and cry baby are still part of the Oz setup when every Oz cricket fan I know wanted them out after the cheating they did.

Boxing. What's the point? You almost never get fights between the people you want to see fight until they're both past it. And the rest of the time, there's all of this novelty boxing where they want you to stay up until 4am to find out that someone who's not actually a boxer isn't as good at boxing as someone who is.

Going on holiday. Fuck it. Can't be arsed.
Going out for as meal/drinks. Fuck it. Can't afford it.
agree with both those, but find it I don't go on holiday I can afford to go out for extortionately expensive meals, which I prefer in all honesty, other than the extortionately expensive bit obviously, so a bit of a win/win I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.