Things you really shouldn't laugh at..

bluesteve1964

but do.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22428923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22428923</a>

Armless artist Karipbek Kuyukov 'denied entry' to UK

A Kazakh artist who was born without arms says that he could not get permission to enter the UK last month because he could not give fingerprints.

Karipbek Kuyukov planned to attend an anti-nuclear conference in Edinburgh.

But he got a letter from the British Consulate in Istanbul saying his "biometrics were of poor quality" and asking him to resubmit his application.

The UK Home Office said his visa was not refused and it may have been the result of a "miscommunication".

Mr Kuyukov, 44, who was forced to cancel his attendance at the conference, spoke of his disappointment.
'Did not understand'

"Maybe they did not understand that I am disabled or check the information provided," said the artist.

"But in my online visa application it was written that I am an artist and that I don't have hands. I paint by holding a brush in my mouth and between my toes."

Mr Kuyukov was born in the region of Semipalatinsk, the former Soviet Union's main nuclear testing ground.

Many thousands of children were born with disabilities during the nuclear test programme.

Mr Kuyukov has used his painting to campaign for nuclear disarmament for the past 20 years.

Very fat people in greggs eating daintily.

images

How does he go to the toilet? He cant get his penis out himself or wipe his bottom. In fact how does he get his pants down or fly undone? Does he do all that with his feet and mouth too?

Just remember this problem next time you're feeling a bit low and need a bit of a boost.

daveduke67 said:
How does he go to the toilet? He cant get his penis out himself or wipe his bottom. In fact how does he get his pants down or fly undone? Does he do all that with his feet and mouth too?

Just remember this problem next time you're feeling a bit low and need a bit of a boost.

Or pick his nose? Frightening really.

Zenith said:
Old people falling over....
Quite the contrary, children falling over. It's that moment when they've hit the ground and either brush it off and get on with it, or if they burst into hysterics. The latter makes it that much harder not to laugh.

I blame my little sisters for this, the clumsy fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.