Third Tiers, make a noise....

I'm in 327 and also sing every week.

On a side note as I think this thread is pathetic concentrate on what you're doing and let everyone else look after themselves.

Just because I'm on the 3rd tier doesn't make me anymore or less of a fan than you I sit there because my dad likes to sit there and he's the reason I'm a city fan.

Timperleyblue said:

On a side note as I think this thread is pathetic concentrate on what you're doing and let everyone else look after themselves.

Just because I'm on the 3rd tier doesn't make me anymore or less of a fan than you I sit there because my dad likes to sit there and he's the reason I'm a city fan.

I agree.

At a time when we are looking forward to one of the greatest days in the Club's history and when doubtless all fans will be up for it, I can't believe that there are still some who want to have a side swipe at others.

There's plenty of us in EL3 that make a racket every week, I can assure you.

I was one of the few 309ers singing oh when the blues go marching in for most of the game on derby day!

Timperleyblue said:

I'm also in 327 and i also sing, all the singing section and south stand mob make me laugh, apparently you lot never stop singing and getting behind the team, not from where I'm sat you're not!

charliebigspuds said:
Timperleyblue said:

I'm also in 327 and i also sing, all the singing section and south stand mob make me laugh, apparently you lot never stop singing and getting behind the team, not from where I'm sat you're not!

329 and I have to agree over the last few weeks the North Stand has been the loudest by some distance.

I'm pretty sure my side of the staidum sings a lot louder than I ever remember the Main Stand doing. I do wish sometimes that we were louder but you have to appreciate who sits in the stand (media, corporate, upper ech).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.