THIS IS IT

djelanomcfc

Trailer for the film out October.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2yfBU4m2Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2yfBU4m2Q</a>

Looks like it would have been a great show.

He would have been miming.

He would have been dancing.

It would have been a dancing show.

The headlines would have been "Is that it?"

Looks good.
Sucks for all those who bought tickets only to have him kick the bucket.

Sorry, only for someone to kick the bucket for him. Anyone else read that the post-mortem showed misconduct?
Apparently it was murder >:]

djelanomcfc said:
I dont see why he would have been miming what is your reasoning for this.....?

It was always going to be the case, caused a bit of an outrage at the time when it was announced after the tickets had been sold. Look it up, it's a fact.

I guarentee he would not have mimed throughout the whole concert. He may have mimed for songs like Billie jean. But for the most he would have been singing.

djelanomcfc said:
I guarentee he would not have mimed throughout the whole concert. He may have mimed for songs like Billie jean. But for the most he would have been singing.

Despite thinking Michael Jackson was an over-rated, questionable character who brought his problems on himself, I happen to know about this topic due to a colleague who is a huge fan. On his last tour "History" he mimed about 70-80% of the songs as he was unable to dance and sing at the same time. Given that was a long time ago you can safely assume he would have sung very little live. To some people that wouldnt matter, my colleague said she would not see him as somebody miming for an hour and a half is not really a live performance.

LCBblue said:
His obvious health issues ring bells for me.

just looking at that trailer jacko's face looks fooked up(more than normal),he really did not look well at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.