This is the best season i have seen

Lmarkham-blueblood

Im only seventeen, ive been going to city since i was two and throughout the years there have been sudden impacts of highs and lows and it has nauseated me.

I am well aware that hardcore members come on here and thy are the ones i want to get through to. MANCHESTER CITY are top of the league, MANCHESTER. CITY. But when you look around there are so many people saying "we should be doing better", "we wont win the league" etc... You really start to think thats all that matters... it isnt

We have scared teams, we have made fans feel sick with worry. the tables have turned quickly and all we need to do now is to keep it that way. Progress is a minor part of this project, the main idea is to create an image: Entertainment, beauty, glory and a winning mentality is what matters right now. And I'm sure the veteran fans who have been through it all will see this

Winning, losing or drawing has no relevance at all, pride in your club is what matters. And when i look down outside the ground and see the beaming smiles on 6 year-olds' faces and then look up to see it replicated on the worn faces of 40 year old veteran blues, i realise that this has been achieved.

I dont have the right to predict your requirements from manchester city football club but the vast change in such a short amount of time is bound to have minor recoil. And, if im honest, the fans who can relate to this most ARE city fans.

What player did you see on that field today that DIDN'T try for city? Its not the money anymore, its the glory. and we proved that today. Hart, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Savic, Lescott, Richards, Barry, De jong, Nasri, Barry, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero and johnson all commited to that match. The League cup has very little financial benefits but you could tell that every single ne of them wanted it.

I'm proud. I'm proud of our morals, our players and im proud of our fans.

... but lads, back the players, back the manager, back the fans. And seriously, stop moaning. There is nothing to moan about.

LMBB CTID

Very well put young man.

We may win nothing season, we will all be bitterly disappointed, but I'm sure we'll keep the faith.

Still fancy us for the prem btw.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Im only seventeen, ive been going to city since i was two and throughout the years there have been sudden impacts of highs and lows and it has nauseated me.

I am well aware that hardcore members come on here and thy are the ones i want to get through to. MANCHESTER CITY are top of the league, MANCHESTER. CITY. Now, the previous generations of city fans have endured so much and i have undying respect for them. But when you look around there are so many people saying "we should be doing better", "we wont win the league" etc... You really start to think thats all that matters... it isnt

We have scared teams, we have made fans feel sick with worry. the tables have turned quickly and all we need to do now is to keep it that way. Progress is a minor part of this project, the main idea is to create an image: Entertainment, beauty, glory and a winning mentality is what matters right now.

Winning, losing or drawing has no relevance at all, pride in your club is what matters. And when i look down outside the ground and see the beaming smiles on 6 year-olds' faces and then look up to see it replicated on the worn faces of 40 year old veteran blues, i realise that this has been achieved.

I dont have the right to predict your requirements from manchester city football club but the vast change in such a short amount of time is bound to have minor recoil. And, if im honest, the fans who can relate to this most ARE city fans.

What player did you see on that field today that DIDN'T try for city? Its not the money anymore, its the glory. and we proved that today. Hart, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Savic, Lescott, Richards, Barry, De jong, Nasri, Barry, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero and johnson all commited to that match. The League cup has very little financial benefits but you could tell that every single ne of them wanted it.

I'm proud. I'm proud of our morals, our players and im proud of our fans.

... but lads, back the players, back the manager, back the fans. And seriously, stop moaning. There is nothing to moan about.

LMBB CTID

You are confused... us older blues who have been through it all are likely to be the most appreciative and patient... most of the kneejerking shite expecting more and slating players comes from younger, newer fans.

The best i've ever seen too mate, and i'm 42. When i'm at the ground i look round and see 6 year olds beaming and also 17 year olds thinking it is the norm! I also see lots of us older guys with worried looks on our faces cos we've taken that much shite over the years and have been giving some back, but don't want it to all go wrong! ;)

In terms of league position yes its been great but the Tevez saga, the constant hatred from the media, the horrible arrogant songs we sing, and the stupid behavour of some of our players have taken the shine off it so far. It could have and should have been a lot more enjoyable.

Your article is still disrespectful to older supporters who have lived through some very dark times and followed City to places like Macclesfield, York, Halifax and come away with a loss.

We came 2nd to Liverpool in 1977/78 by 1 point. I've always had a theory that this is because Colin Bell was injured by the scum.

See here for the quality of our performance against them in the "Carling Cup".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGNgS-DPJcY[/youtube]

I'm 48 btw.

Absolutely. Well said. Reading some of the other threads, I despair.So much to be grateful for and very very lucky, the luckiest club and fans in the country.

A few dodgy decisions and setbacks are nothing in the scheme of things.

citymad said:
In terms of league position yes its been great but the Tevez saga, the constant hatred from the media, the horrible arrogant songs we sing, and the stupid behavour of some of our players have taken the shine off it so far. It could have and should have been a lot more enjoyable.

I have alot of sympathy with this point of view but unfortunately football and society are different today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.