This Weekend's other PL Fixtures Week 1 7/8 August 15

Spurs look toothless and I am not surprised the rags getting one huge slice of luck.

No a shot on target from Manure and in front! I fucking despair at how lucky these cunts are!

United are abysmal at the back and all the pundits keep picking them to finish 2nd or 3rd in front of us???
I wouldn't say all of them do. Danny Murphy, journalists Mark Ogden, Jonathan Liew and Simon Mullock, Chris Waddle have all tipped us to be Chelsea's biggest threat or to win it, even Jamie Redknapp's said we'll be better this season and not heard what Souness thinks yet as he's the best pundit.

Any descent midfield/attacking team will have a field day against united. They are shite. Spurs shooting themselves in the foot here.

How did Kyle Walker win the young player of the year awatd again? He's easily one of the worst fullbacks in the entire league. Abysmal is generous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.