This weekends other Prem Games 13/14 Sept 2014

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I thought Tyler was going to self combust when Di Maria scored. He cannot hide is United Bias even if he tried.
On surround sound you could hear the sound of thousands of bananas being peeled rapidly...

Pigeonho said:
cookster said:
Pigeonho said:
That's just your perception. It has very much been used as a stick to beat them with, and I guarantee if the same things were said in the same manner about us during one of our games, people would be all over it.
It just hoes to show it's not just us and Chelsea they say it about.

Read through the thread, it's not just my perception.
That really won't be required, because it's the same people who would be livid if same things said about us. Tyler's opening words were 'if there's a problem, throw money at it'. That's a piss take, pure and simple and you can't have it both ways.

We say "a" you say "b". Your baiting skills are great, debating not so.

I thought Tyler was going to self combust when Di Maria scored. He cannot hide is United Bias even if he tried.

Aside from the huge dig he had at them before the game started...

I'm just back in after visiting a relative. And all the time I was there I was plagued by the dog who kept rolling over to have it's tummy tickled. Looks like it's catching.

cookster said:
Pigeonho said:
cookster said:
Read through the thread, it's not just my perception.
That really won't be required, because it's the same people who would be livid if same things said about us. Tyler's opening words were 'if there's a problem, throw money at it'. That's a piss take, pure and simple and you can't have it both ways.

We say "a" you say "b". Your baiting skills are great, debating not so.
Not really. That's just how it is. He said things about united that if they were said about city he would be met with abuse and how much he hates us. They were said, I'm not making it up.

Pigeonho said:
Apart from when he took the piss out of their spending, leaky defence and humiliation against MK Dons?
come on mate this isn't an agenda thread, stop going around correcting fellow blues on an opinion that is as valid as yours. You are defined by your stance on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.