This weekends other Prem Games 15-17 Aug

David Moyes as a Pundit on Bein Sports being asked awkward questions by Richard Keys

Leave him alone !!

Re: Weekend Betting thread.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Arsenal,United,Liverpool,Chelsea and Everton all to win....7/1 at bet 365.....

Very confident about this one....
One will let you down
Guaranteed mate :)

Re: United Thread 2014/15

ManCityX said:
Rammy Blue said:
Strong side from the scum, pair of awesome wingbacks in Young and Lingard, also strong at the back with Smalling, Jones and Blackett.

Wow!

Probably the worst 'best available' XI I've seen from United in over 25 years.

Still expect Swansea to roll over to the hype machine though.

Agreed. It is incredible that they are so shit on paper, would fucking piss myself if they got rolled over today.

THE LEAGUE IS BACK FOLKS AND IT'S ALL OURS.

images

Mark my words they will drop points today. 3 at the back does not work against Premiership class strikers unless you have 3 top class athletic and good aerial ability defenders. The only 3 defenders in the league that could play as a 3 are Kompany, Ivanovic and Vertonghen IMO. possibly Mangala from what I've seen but we'll see as the season progresses.
Would be piss funny if the curtain raiser that the media have been bigging up for the last 2 months came crashing down.

Smalling Jones Blackett. Well i have to say blues we are well and truly fucked that solid back three the tactical genius of buthead. Is there any point in turning up to the derby?

the united side does look weak, but it is good to see some young players being given a chance

I see goals all over in this first game, from both sides, Utd's team is so weak, could argue dyer-sigurdsson-routledge-bony is a stronger attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.