This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

gooner2 said:
Mate we faced a quality top six team who beaten chelsea and united and will be touch for anyone to play . we stopped their big man scoring and they deserved a point..
Is that the same quality team that we beat 3-1?

paulchapo said:
El Mago said:
MSP said:
I guess Martinez proved himself finally to those that thought he was not good at Wigan. His next job is going to be one of big ones.

Martinez inherited a mid-table team, spend little money and managed to get 28 points

Pellegrini inherited the former Champions, spent 100 mill and only managed to get one more point than Martinez.

Yes and no.I wouldn't say Everton were exactly 'Mid-table.' He might not have spent a lot but he has gained three top players on loan,without whom he would probably not be doing as well.

For me the jury is out on Pellegrini and he will be judged at the end of the season on where we finish and if we win anything.

Everton have got good manager but stil lthink their miss top four. draw to many games.

gooner2 said:
ek13 said:
Results like today are why im still not convinced we will win it. Ok, we didn't lose, but to drop points at home in our supposedly tantalising form isn't what contenders should be doing. Everton pretty much came at us today, and we looked like we didn't like that, so im literally shitt*ng myself as to what Man City might do next week. Players look tired, and having CJ at RB isn't ideal when Bacary's not playing. A real investment needed in January if we are to think of mounting a challenge, but because I don't think we will be adding much, I have very little expectation of us finishing top.

Mate we faced a quality top six team who beaten chelsea and united and will be touch for anyone to play . we stopped their big man scoring and they deserved a point.

we were not at our best but we still five points clear which is point more then the start of the weekend.

So overall pretty happy. onwards to big couple of games coming up.
your points seem to be gradually getting less and less..

Be surprised if you were top come january..

gooner2 said:
paulchapo said:
El Mago said:
Martinez inherited a mid-table team, spend little money and managed to get 28 points

Pellegrini inherited the former Champions, spent 100 mill and only managed to get one more point than Martinez.

Yes and no.I wouldn't say Everton were exactly 'Mid-table.' He might not have spent a lot but he has gained three top players on loan,without whom he would probably not be doing as well.

For me the jury is out on Pellegrini and he will be judged at the end of the season on where we finish and if we win anything.

Everton have got good manager but stil lthink their miss top four. draw to many games.

Yeah they won't make top 4 but will probably finish above United :-)

samharris said:
gooner2 said:
ek13 said:
Results like today are why im still not convinced we will win it. Ok, we didn't lose, but to drop points at home in our supposedly tantalising form isn't what contenders should be doing. Everton pretty much came at us today, and we looked like we didn't like that, so im literally shitt*ng myself as to what Man City might do next week. Players look tired, and having CJ at RB isn't ideal when Bacary's not playing. A real investment needed in January if we are to think of mounting a challenge, but because I don't think we will be adding much, I have very little expectation of us finishing top.

Mate we faced a quality top six team who beaten chelsea and united and will be touch for anyone to play . we stopped their big man scoring and they deserved a point.

we were not at our best but we still five points clear which is point more then the start of the weekend.

So overall pretty happy. onwards to big couple of games coming up.
your points seem to be gradually getting less and less..

Be surprised if you were top come january..

I think we will be if we at least four or six point from next two games. massive games in context of season coming up . going to be epic next week.

sergiokun said:
gooner2 said:
paulchapo said:

Agreed

Blue Haze said:
Thank fuck. Giroud, that fucker's form needs to fall
Man up man... he hit the bar and did a silly air shot 3 yds out.. I want his form to continue cos in all honesty he was shite today.

City A, Chelsea H, West Ham A, Newcastle A, Cardiff H

Let's hope we can beat them on Saturday and Chelsea get a point

Game on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.