this week's Capital One Cup

LoveCity said:
Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:
I know we have, was talking about recently though. If we'd have won this cup we'd have done the domestic grand slam in less than 2 years.

We all make mistakes...no big deal!

Except it wasn't a mistake, I'm fully aware we won the League Cup twice but I meant in our new era. I should have worded it that way to avoid the smart arse comments really.

Erm ok...lost to Wolves in the 74 final and I cried!

Hamann Pineapple said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Shows that even the League Cup can have memorable nights, wish we were still in it as it's the one pot we haven't won domestically. Our performance against Villa will stand out for a long time but for the wrong reasons... worst performance since the FA Cup game against Forest!
We won it in 1976, Tueart overhead kick

Schoolboy error there LoveCity, tut tut
Schoolboy error by me as well, forgot about 1970, its this crazy night cant concentrate

United will destroy them on Saturday. Absolutely shit defending at the start. Reading missed a few other chances too.

Walcott should play as a second striker for England, clearly adopting that role now he is maturing, plus that is the position he wants at Arsenal! He is not a great winger football fans think he is! He can finish, got a pass and he's got rapid pace!!

Him and Rooney up front for England!!

Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Sky Blue said:
We all make mistakes...no big deal!

Except it wasn't a mistake, I'm fully aware we won the League Cup twice but I meant in our new era. I should have worded it that way to avoid the smart arse comments really.

Erm ok...lost to Wolves in the 74 final and I cried!
Yes love city we all make mistakes, i did as well, forgot about 1970 like someone said its no big deal

bluemonkey71 said:
United will destroy them on Saturday. Absolutely shit defending at the start. Reading missed a few other chances too.
Utd can't defend either and their 12th man will be under intense scrutiny. They can't play that hand again for some while.

And Arsenal will play a different team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.