This weeks Champions League matches.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
How many people saying Atleti will beat Chelsea said the same about PSG I reckon its probably the same 99% saying the same now
I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day though
I said from the start I thought Chelsea would progress. But Atleti will murder them, they play with far more discipline and intensity and have a much better manager.

Bayern v Real should be a great match
Chelsea will get through i think,hope they don't win the competition as Jose is unbearable at the best of times

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How many people saying Atleti will beat Chelsea said the same about PSG I reckon its probably the same 99% saying the same now
I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day though

Atleti are better than PSG.

I think Chelsea have proved many times that it doesnt matter in a cup game. We proved that against Wigan TWICE

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Uefa have released a statement basically saying Courtouis is clear to play against the Chavs
Just read that. Interesting wording too in that it states any private contract that attempts to exert influence is null and void too. I take it this should include any fiscal agreement CHelsea had to say Atleti must pay for Courtois to play?

They made a statement earlier this year saying whether or not Mo Bangura played against Celtic was a matter for the two clubs.

super_city_si said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Uefa have released a statement basically saying Courtouis is clear to play against the Chavs
Just read that. Interesting wording too in that it states any private contract that attempts to exert influence is null and void too. I take it this should include any fiscal agreement CHelsea had to say Atleti must pay for Courtois to play?

yeah@3 million per tie/leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.