those little tests

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
Daughter went for an eye test yesterday, wife was going so the daughter thought ill have a check up whilst i'm there, they found swelling on her optic nerve, had to go to steppinghill hospital straight away, she had a CT scan on her brain,thankfully they found nothing, she then had to have another CT scan where they injected a dye into her veins ,the results came back that she had a blood clot in her brain, only a small one, they said the blood flow wasn't being stopped but it was a good job the optician had spotted it, she has been kept in overnight given blood thinning injections to shift the clot.

so thankful that the option had spotted the problem , shudder to think what could of happened if she hadn't gone for the eye test.

Glad to hear it was caught quickly and with a good result. There is another thread were I was bigging up Specsavers, everything is modern and staff are great. I'd urge everyone to have an eye sight test.

Daughter went for an eye test yesterday, wife was going so the daughter thought ill have a check up whilst i'm there, they found swelling on her optic nerve, had to go to steppinghill hospital straight away, she had a CT scan on her brain,thankfully they found nothing, she then had to have another CT scan where they injected a dye into her veins ,the results came back that she had a blood clot in her brain, only a small one, they said the blood flow wasn't being stopped but it was a good job the optician had spotted it, she has been kept in overnight given blood thinning injections to shift the clot.

so thankful that the option had spotted the problem , shudder to think what could of happened if she hadn't gone for the eye test.
That really must have been a relief - thank god for that Sir PF

Glad to hear it was caught quickly and with a good result. There is another thread were I was bigging up Specsavers, everything is modern and staff are great. I'd urge everyone to have an eye sight test.
Yup. Specsavers testing is very thorough. They report each year on a cataract I have been growing very slowly for a few years now. I can’t detect it.
Side benefit in my local branch: a stunningly beautiful Asian woman!

Wow that’s mad. Get that optician treated, top person!! Hope your daughter makes a full recovery without any issues

Great news, hope she's well and good now. Opticians are brilliant aren't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.