Thunderbirds are go

eddie c 123 said:
Would I be pushing it if I made one to the stingray theme, can we call david silva stingray from now on or yaya?
Ha ha! Just imagining the City players on that would be hilarious. Use Balo's car?

Oh, and what happened to Lady Penelope in the Thunderbirds clip? Platt?

Edit: Nice to have a bit of light relief, but I much prefer the soul-stirring music of your previous vids. Ever tried Holst's Mars - the Bringer of War?

another generation said:
eddie c 123 said:
Would I be pushing it if I made one to the stingray theme, can we call david silva stingray from now on or yaya?
Ha ha! Just imagining the City players on that would be hilarious. Use Balo's car?

Oh, and what happened to Lady Penelope in the Thunderbirds clip? Platt?

Edit: Nice to have a bit of light relief, but I much prefer the soul-stirring music of your previous vids. Ever tried Holst's Mars - the Bringer of War?

haha yeah I might do a bit tonight as I won't be sleeping. I do like that music reminds me of an epic battle.

eddie c 123 said:
another generation said:
Ever tried Holst's Mars - the Bringer of War?
haha yeah I might do a bit tonight as I won't be sleeping. I do like that music reminds me of an epic battle.
Good luck. It's about 7 or eight minutes of music! Maybe best reserved for derby previews with many a crunching tackle.

another generation said:
eddie c 123 said:
another generation said:
Ever tried Holst's Mars - the Bringer of War?
Good luck. It's about 7 or eight minutes of music! Maybe best reserved for derby previews with many a crunching tackle.

haha i meant stingray sorry, but yeah I might use that for a derby one thanks. And oakiecokie that would be funny lol.

eddie c 123 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E06cNv55jTs[/youtube]

Filmed in SuperMarioNation, lmao.

Have to say your professionals one still stands out for me. Gives me a good chuckle every time. Especially the slow mo Mancini and Joe Hart bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.