Thursday 09/04/09- The day i joined the "Hughes out" brigade

Get the fuck out of our club then.

First season and you want him out? Bullshit, look at the signings he's got for us. Look at the ones which have performed. Look at how well Ireland has matured, that was not down to Sven - and even if it is it's because Sven was a dick and didn't arse them for losing 8 FUCKING 1. How much shit did we get for that match? HOW MUCH SHIT DID YOU FEEL?

None? Get the fuck out.
A bit? Get the fuck out.
A lot? Stay.

But if you want Sven back who didn't arse the players then fuck off.

Thing is, I can understand why people want him out.

But why today would suddenly turn someone against him is beyond me.

I've never read so much shite, most people would agree that Hughes started with the best team available. We had a brilliant 1st minute, after that, Richards went missing, Ned looked like he'd never seen a football before and Bridge looked like he was practicising to be a stalker in later life. After that things got worse, Garrido is possibly the worst RB I've ever seen and Dunne was practically defending on his own. Robinho cost a fortune and is paid a fortune, we have played him when other players would have been dropped, overlooked his off-field antics and generally bent over backwards to accomodate him because he's a 'Brazilian Superstar' - so what, sell him and buy someone that wants to play for the club. Hughes makes a great scapegoat being an ex-rag but it's down to the lack of quality in the playing staff. Hughes' signings have boosted the general quality of the squad but we're barely half-way there yet if we want people to look at us as genuine CL contenders. It's only half-time in this tie and I can quite understand why Petrov didn't play. Throwing a player into a quarter-final when you're losing away would be madness when he's not played in 6 months and you have the 2nd leg in a weeks time.

Blue Smartie said:

First season and you want him out? Bullshit, look at the signings he's got for us. Look at the ones which have performed. Look at how well Ireland has matured, that was not down to Sven - and even if it is it's because Sven was a dick and didn't arse them for losing 8 FUCKING 1. How much shit did we get for that match? HOW MUCH SHIT DID YOU FEEL?

None? Get the fuck out.
A bit? Get the fuck out.
A lot? Stay.

I think your an angry drunk!!

Blue Smartie said:

None? Get the fuck out.
A bit? Get the fuck out.
A lot? Stay.

That wasn't down to Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.