Thursday Night Coming

Ricster said:
We have to get behind our team on Thursday night. Whether you think it or not this game isn't over by a long way. There is no point in being negative about the result in Germany. Its happened now, and we now what we have to do. Our fate is in our own hands.

I dont care if your sat in the South, East, West or North Stands, or if your level 1, 2 or 3. As the Hamburg fans showed on Thursday past what an atmosphere can do for a home team. If you want City to make the next round then you have to sing loud and proud! Louder than you ever have done before. If i still have a voice left after the game, i'll know i haven't given my all for the team and will be disappointed in myself, and im hopinbg other City fans will feel the same.

This isn't the time to be negative about Thursday night, we've got an away goal and we only need to win by 2 goals to nil. Our best form has been at home, so what have we to fear? NOTHING! Thats what.

We're City, we love to do things the difficult way, always have, always will. Lets make it a damn sight easier for the lads and get right behind them for the 90 minutes or longer if needed.

Be blue, be proud and be loud!

Keep The Faith!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.