Ticket Exchange

JGL07

Team supported
Manchester City/Hibernian
Can anyone explain how it works?

I am away in the Middle East for the Aston Villa match and put our two seats on the ticket exchange two or three days ago. Since then nothing has happened and the seats have not sold and are not showing up as available on the planner.

I thought that only a few tickets were still available but since then 313 and half of 314 have appeared. I will not be surprised if 213 does not appear soon.

Do the seats from the ticket exchange go on the planner straight away or are they held back until other seats are sold? The bigger matches sold no problem and others did not. The higher prices for the big matches would offset the no sales elsewhere.

I am less than impressed so far. Under the previous system I was generally able to sell seats when I could not attend or when moved to hospitality and was paid in cash.

So far this year I missed the Chelsea match due to being on holiday and could not sell because the system was not working at that stage. Assuming the Villa ticket does sell I will be credited with £17:11 to be deducted from renewal next season. What happens if I end up not renewing?

The thing is that the big matches are the ones most likely to sell and the club receive more money for these but only give the standard credit. All rather one-sided.

I just wish those moaning about Viagogo had kept their mouths shut. That system was much superior from my perspective.

Here you go

• The listed seat will not become available for other supporters to purchase until such time the match has sold out OR seven (7) days prior to the match being played, whichever comes first

I used it once for the West Ham game but my ticket didn't sell. Since then I just phone up the ticket office and ask them to send me a paper ticket. I've sold at cost price easily as it's much cheaper than a one off standard ticket.

I just wish those moaning about Viagogo had kept their mouths shut. That system was much superior from my perspective.

But from the perspective of the fan who's getting mugged off completely the new way is significantly better.

Can anyone explain how it works?

I am away in the Middle East for the Aston Villa match and put our two seats on the ticket exchange two or three days ago. Since then nothing has happened and the seats have not sold and are not showing up as available on the planner.

I thought that only a few tickets were still available but since then 313 and half of 314 have appeared. I will not be surprised if 213 does not appear soon.

Do the seats from the ticket exchange go on the planner straight away or are they held back until other seats are sold? The bigger matches sold no problem and others did not. The higher prices for the big matches would offset the no sales elsewhere.

I am less than impressed so far. Under the previous system I was generally able to sell seats when I could not attend or when moved to hospitality and was paid in cash.

So far this year I missed the Chelsea match due to being on holiday and could not sell because the system was not working at that stage. Assuming the Villa ticket does sell I will be credited with £17:11 to be deducted from renewal next season. What happens if I end up not renewing?

The thing is that the big matches are the ones most likely to sell and the club receive more money for these but only give the standard credit. All rather one-sided.

I've got this issue for the Spurs game, but according to supporters services it is available - it can't however be ssen on the planner - even when I'm not logged in under my own supporter number.

But from the perspective of the fan who's getting mugged off completely the new way is significantly better.
Not necessarily. I always sold at the lowest possible price and the purchaser would benefit. With this system the club will sell at top whack. For the Villa match, they will give me a credit of £17.11 and sell for £29.00. For the Arsenal match they would give me credit £17.02 yet might sell for £42.00 (if not more).

Has anyone actually sold a ticket using this ticket exchange?

I live in Glasgow and cant make all the games, will probably do about 9-10 home games this season. I put tickets on the exchange a week prior to the matches for Bournemouth and Leicester and these sold and my account was credited with no issues. Only ones that did not sell were Everton midweek game and Palace however I left that till the day before the match as something unexpected turned up and I couldn't make it so didn't expect that to sell. Had 2 tickets for Spurs match but am working this weekend so gave these to a mate at cost price.
If you have a decent seat (I have) and put your seat on the exchange a week prior for a Saturday 3pm match you should sell no problem. You may struggle for midweek matches and other matches that have been changed to Sunday for tv as public transport times are not as good for people travelling long distances.

I used it once for the West Ham game but my ticket didn't sell. Since then I just phone up the ticket office and ask them to send me a paper ticket. I've sold at cost price easily as it's much cheaper than a one off standard ticket.

That's a good idea. Do they ask why you need a paper ticket, when you've got a season card ? Just wondering, think i'll do this next time i can't make the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.