ticket prices for semi- final

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bluestevei, 14 Mar 2017.

1. bluestevei

bluestevei

The Emirates FA Cup semi-finals - to be held on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April - will remain at 2014 prices which are £30, £40, £50 and £60 for adults. Concessions will apply and are determined by each clubs’ concession policy.

I'm sure I paid more for Chelsea v us, thought it was £56 behind goal

2. cheddar404

cheddar404

I think they reduced them a couple of years ago.

3. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    I think the price the last time I went, for the Charity (or whatever) Shield against Arse 'n all, was half price for us geriatricos at £32! More of the same please.

Edit. Last Wembley match was, of course, the COC against the Dippers. I'm getting too old for this shit!

Last edited: 15 Mar 2017
  4. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Might pay for a side lower tier at those prices. Always been in the gods with the pissheads and it has kicked off between blues virtually every time!

5. typicalcity...

typicalcity...

Sure it's not opposition fans in the city end? I was in the gods for the league cup final last year and there were a few fights, turned out they were scousers.

6. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

No these were city fans. Usually rowing over standing/sitting. Having said that I was close to the trouble when we played Sunderland and they had about 50 seats together in our end.

7. bennyboy

bennyboy

Never again in the cheap seats with the pissheads.Not worth the hastle.

8. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

Reduce the prices for us Mancs fa..it's unfair we have to travel to a neutral ground?.

9. shackattack

shackattack

stopping kids from destroying their home
    There's nothing quite like the electrifying atmosphere of a big Wembley event. With the launch of our exciting Southview membership offer, you could get used to it.

From August 2017, a Southview membership will give you access to all England Men’s Senior home games at Wembley, the EFL Cup Final, The Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals, The FA Community Shield, the option to purchase a ticket for The Emirates FA Cup Final, as well as a host of other benefits.

Starting from as little as £999, on a one season basis, it’s an offer not to be missed.

But that’s not all. Here's an extra bonus, which if you are an Arsenal, Manchester City, Tottenham or Chelsea fan, you won't want to miss out on.

For a limited time only, if you purchase a Southview membership, you can add seats for this season’s Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals and Final for the special one off price of just £300.

That’s right, an extra £300 on top of your great value Southview membership, starting August 2017, gets you to this season's Emirates FA Cup Semis and the Final, with a complimentary drink and food voucher, and access to the EE Terrace lounge with its majestic views down Wembley way. It’s an incredible offer.

To secure your place, you'll need to move fast. Call us today on 0800 783 1440.

[FONT=arial, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Nick Read
    Head of Club Wembley
    [/FONT]

PS. We only have limited availability

if you have more money than sense-stan flashman would turn in his grave!!

10. mayo31

mayo31

Does trouble follow you? ;)

It was scousers in our end last year, trust me I know