Ticket prices

Tom_mcfc

People selling their season tickets for one off games but at face value are surely breaking the bluemoon rules? I thought people were not meant to gain on here?

A top blue on here let me use his season card because he coulsnt make it for 20 quid yesterday. Isnt that hows its meant to be esp when you break each match down and season card holders are paying 25-30 a game tops, people on here wanting. 40-50 quid for some games.

Tom_mcfc said:
People selling their season tickets for one off games but at face value are surely breaking the bluemoon rules? I thought people were not meant to gain on here?

A top blue on here let me use his season card because he coulsnt make it for 20 quid yesterday. Isnt that hows its meant to be esp when you break each match down and season card holders are paying 25-30 a game tops, people on here wanting. 40-50 quid for some games.

You best call the bluemoon mafia mate..........

Tom_mcfc said:

jesus talk about want something for nothing!why shouldnt you pay the same as match day price?those of us who have season tickets have had to fork out hundreds of opounds in one hit,so are entitled to sell ticket for what there worth

edtheblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Not at all, although in years gone by when ive had a season ticket i'd tend to give it away. What my point is why do people try and sell a ticke for 40 pound minimum when its cost them about 30. Even worse the ticket then going to waste if no one will pay that.

jesus talk about want something for nothing!why shouldnt you pay the same as match day price?those of us who have season tickets have had to fork out hundreds of opounds in one hit,so are entitled to sell ticket for what there worth

Tom_mcfc said:

I think its kind of upto them,you buy one and do what you want with it.

I sold my 2 on here for the Arsenal game for £30 quid each. ST cost me £540 for 19 games so works out at £28.42 per match. Should I contact him and return the £3.16 I made?

GXCity said:
I sold my 2 on here for the Arsenal game for £30 quid each. ST cost me £540 for 19 games so works out at £28.42 per match. Should I contact him and return the £3.16 I made?

Ive done the same m8 and actually found that the people who have used my place have offered to buy me a pint as well pay £30. all seems pretty fair to me and you should feel very proud you could have got a mint for the arsenal game not really sure what the guys complaint is? its hard to put a face value on a season card because of the goodwill that goes with so I think its a noble aspiration not a rule and I think your approach has kept to the spirit of fair exchange .

The other issue you have to think about in selling on unused season places if you get a head banger it screws it up for you when you get back to your seat maybe the blue moon Mafia should be thinking of policing that !!( only joking )

treat yourself with your £3.16 you deserve m8 maybe a gourmet city burger with mistletoe flavour Xmas sauce @ stoke :-)

PS who is in charge of the Blue Nafia and how do you join ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.