Ticket prices....

bluecityste

Just a word for all those people moaning constantly at having to pay £50 plus at away matches (i.e. Norwich), I have just been online to look at tickets for our home game against Fulham and they are £45, rising to £50 on level 2. I thought this would have been a game to go to for those on a budget....i was wrong!!

We do charge high ticket prices but tbh when we go away to Fulham we get charged £50 (thank god we brought half price tickets in)

I think Fulham is half price for SC holders? Although that whole half price scheme has been a con, nice idea but games like Norwich, Arsenal weren't covered and they are 2 long trips that are expensive too

All prem games are expensive for city fans home ans away.

Fulham fans are paying £37 so you should be able to get cheaper ones than quoted.

mansour's tow ropes said:
I think Fulham is half price for SC holders? Although that whole half price scheme has been a con, nice idea but games like Norwich, Arsenal weren't covered and they are 2 long trips that are expensive too

Well we haven't played them yet.... give em a chance!

Loukas said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Well we haven't played them yet.... give em a chance!

But the tickets prices are out and at £62 they are not one of the half price trips. Nevertheless Hope to get a couple on Saturday when our points qualify.

People are aware that I was talking about OUR home ticket price and not always right?

Just wondered what other people thought of this, as normally games against bottom of the league would be £20 cheaper (or less) than games against top four competition, yet these are starting from £45?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.