Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

It's fair to say the club have made some controversial decisions on ticket sales criteria for some of the big games over the last year or so. The Champions League home semi was a free for all and lots missed out. We didn't sell out an FA Cup semi. Then we sold out a Charity shield.

There's two big ones comng up. What criteria do you think we should be offering? Here's my take:

Real Madrid -

1 day for Season Ticket Holders not on the CL Scheme
0.5 day Citizens who've attended 10 matches +
0.5 days Citizens whove attended 5 matches +
If any remain All Citizens.

FA Cup Semi

1 day Season Ticket holder on CL Scheme
1 day all Season Ticket Holders
After that all Citizens and also one extra ticket to all Season Ticket Holders.

What does everyone else think? I'm pretty convinced they'll make a mess of it by opening RM out to all citizens including new ones and then imposing too-strict criteria for Chelsea.
Do you mean Cityzens with 10 or 5 matches this season? Just that because there was no criteria used to get tickets this season, many with quite high loyalty points missed out on games and tickets this season. So would prefer points used to prioritise Cityzens and so looyalty over the years, not just games attended this season.

Do you mean Cityzens with 10 or 5 matches this season? Just that because there was no criteria used to get tickets this season, many with quite high loyalty points missed out on games and tickets this season. So would prefer points used to prioritise Cityzens and so looyalty over the years, not just games attended this season.
Points woukld be better but the reason I said matches is that i don't think they've ever used points criteria for Citizens. Liverpool, United and Arsenal have been 5 matches already this season.

Points woukld be better but the reason I said matches is that i don't think they've ever used points criteria for Citizens. Liverpool, United and Arsenal have been 5 matches already this season.
If any Citizen managed to get all three of Liverpool, United and Arsenal at home this season, then I'd like to meet them.

I'd be tempted to disqualify any non-ST holder who managed to get to those three matches.

It is more likely to be matches which is better than nothing. They have used points in the past. If I was to guess I think it was before they started selling all the matchday tickets for all the games in the summer. They used to put tickets on sales a few weeks before the game and used points for qualifying for the sales windows, ironically in the days when getting tickets wasn't that difficult,it was a far better system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.