Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

You're not on the away leg are you?

I did this briefly before realising.
No definitely on the home leg checked my points and I’ve definitely been to 5 home games Copenhagen and Bayern last season Copenhagen young boys and red star this season unless I’m missing something ?

Won’t let me buy tickets and I’ve been to 5 home games anyone else having this issue ?
Make sure you’re in the correct account if you have multiple & check back in your ticketing account to see if you’ve actually accrued enough, you may of done what I did with the grandson & not bought a couple in his name, even though he attended, try logging out & logging in again, but I’d be ringing as well if I was you

Make sure you’re in the correct account if you have multiple & check back in your ticketing account to see if you’ve actually accrued enough, you may of done what I did with the grandson & not bought a couple in his name, even though he attended, try logging out & logging in again, but I’d be ringing as well if I was you
They all show in my ticket points/history on the phone now been on hold for 30 mins will be giving up soon missed madrid last year too with it being a free for all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.