Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

I’m in champs league scheme but only around 3000 points. Do I have any chance of Real Madrid away? Initially had planned for someone to buy them for me but the checks about names have put me off
Reckon so. Big glamour away but can be a pain to get to esp short trip and we’ve had several meets already, 1st leg too I reckon many regulars will give it a swerve. The problem as is ever increasingly the case, is getting tickets after all all the creamed-off ones ie tourists and newbies have got their hands on them. last two games in particular last year was rammed with them.

wouldn’t sweat too much on the names, it might take a few goes but didn’t hear of many not getting in.

I’m in champs league scheme but only around 3000 points. Do I have any chance of Real Madrid away? Initially had planned for someone to buy them for me but the checks about names have put me off
Check the seat counters thread to gauge demand. Those of us higher up the points ladder will be able to give running updates as to how many remain once it comes down to our points. I’ve got just short of 25000 points so once it gets down to 24000, I’ll aim to give updates with each subsequent points drop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.