Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

1760 left for Madrid away after the 1st two windows. Didn't expect nearly that many to go to points, so expecting this to go low unless the club are playing games
There's something not quite right there, but as per usual, none of know just how many blues have 24000+ points and intend travelling to the Bernabeu for the 4th time in 5 seasons.
I'd be very surprised if we've already sold 2000 tickets, albeit the cynic in me suggests that some of these have been held back for the Corporate/Sports Option crowd.

What I don’t understand is that we got 1800 last year for the semi and they went down to any season ticket holder on the cup scheme. Why did it go so low last year for a semi and already we have sold more than that amount for this game?

There's something not quite right there, but as per usual, none of know just how many blues have 24000+ points and intend travelling to the Bernabeu for the 4th time in 5 seasons.
I'd be very surprised if we've already sold 2000 tickets, albeit the cynic in me suggests that some of these have been held back for the Corporate/Sports Option crowd.
Nothing like the 3800 will have gone on sale, at best we get 60% so 2280.

Sales still seem high too me considering the names are on tickets.

What I don’t understand is that we got 1800 last year for the semi and they went down to any season ticket holder on the cup scheme. Why did it go so low last year for a semi and already we have sold more than that amount for this game?
Last year you had to pick the ticket up in person and only the person named on the ticket could pick it up. Less ticket passing.

I’m on the Sports Options flight and there’s no ticket included. I’ll be getting my tickets through the club on Monday.

Looks like 1500+ tickets have gone to other places ie: non points holders. Even if OSC pick up a few hundred of them, that’s still several hundred total randomers/tourists picking up the rest. How depressing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.