Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Dont know your specific situation but I difinietley had to collect it.
The notable thing was I didnt get close on points for Leipzig and Munich.
Leipzig was a novelty and a smaller allocation. Munich was much bigger than last year's Madrid allocation.

Regardless - reckon it will go to non-scheme ST members, so if you havent been to Madrid before, keep your eyes peeled on Tuesday afternoon for possible additional criteria.
Defo came through post (with name on ticket) as this times are, been to Madrid 3 times so giving it a miss this time. Checked passport against ticket as well. Couple behind us were turned away without their passports, going to visit Munich or London again this time. All being well :-)

Defo came through post (with name on ticket) as this times are, been to Madrid 3 times so giving it a miss this time. Checked passport against ticket as well. Couple behind us were turned away without their passports, going to visit Munich or London again this time. All being well :-)
Were they turned away because the names on the tickets didn’t match the passports, or because they had tampered with the names on the tickets?

That will be why the tickets are going slower than normal. If you get a mate to do you a favour, you are taking the risk of the whole trip being for nothing (except the tapas and beer).
They check all the tickets and the policing is not exactl an episode of Postman Pat.
I have 14k tix and am on the cup scheme. Booked my trip akready.

Munich is less of an issue with that kind of thing (if we get there).

1760 left for Madrid away after the 1st two windows. Didn't expect nearly that many to go to points, so expecting this to go low unless the club are playing games
Anyone who wants one will get one

OSC have had more than usual and they have gone, those make up a lot of buyers

Corp also taken and players

So those 1760 left are more than enough for everyone who wants to go

This is good if anyone fancies selling spares over there to a tourist fan ;)

I had to collect mine and I remember it vividly,. especially when told initially that my ticket had already been collected and literally refusing to budge until the girl admitted that they'd made a mistake

Anyone who wants one will get one

OSC have had more than usual and they have gone, those make up a lot of buyers

Corp also taken and players

So those 1760 left are more than enough for everyone who wants to go

This is good if anyone fancies selling spares over there to a tourist fan ;)
If there are spares, won’t they have the original buyers name on them?

Last year I got to the Bernabeu an hour before the kick off and it was City's travelling stewards who were checking the names and passports.

My ticket was legitimate, but I had the option of aiming for the steward who looked the laziest or the most gullible

Not that I'm advocating a proven tactic for anyone with a ticket that was bought by somebody else.

Why do we have to go through this palaver with Real Madrid every year.
Names on your tickets, show your passport,yet across the city at Athletico,there is no such criteria.
Uefa Regulations we are told , so all the rest of the clubs across Europe are doing it wrong.
Another of the entitled clubs doing what they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.