Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Can’t we just stick to loyalty points as it was originally. Instead of how many attended games recently etc I think that’s the best way.

1,327 you will easily get one this will go down right to citizens imo
For me who is either taking a chance on them being bought for me tomorrow or potentially waiting for more windows being realised this doesn’t sound like a big number haha

For me who is either taking a chance on them being bought for me tomorrow or potentially waiting for more windows being realised this doesn’t sound like a big number haha
You tend to find the sales for European aways peak in the first few windows, down to say 22k points, then they drop off a bit and it takes a while to sell the remaining tickets. So I’d expect the 1300 that’s left will take a while to sell this week, most of the “hardcore” already got their tickets in the Friday windows I’d say

That said, Madrid is always an anomaly because people don’t buy tickets for their mates, because the ticket checks are rigorously enforced in Madrid. For other European games it’s not enforced.
So if you’re on low points/not on cup scheme/both, Madrid is probably your best chance of getting a ticket of any Euro away game

Last edited:
Just been looking in my online account, me and the lad are both on the champs league cup scheme,we got awarded
our 10 loyalty points on tuesday ( 19 th march ) . They haven't announced anything yet about price etc, yet they've given us our points.
Just paid for our season tickets for next year,and the email says I'v agreed to pay in the ten monthly installments,even though I'v just paid out in full !

Just been looking in my online account, me and the lad are both on the champs league cup scheme,we got awarded
our 10 loyalty points on tuesday ( 19 th march ) . They haven't announced anything yet about price etc, yet they've given us our points.
Just paid for our season tickets for next year,and the email says I'v agreed to pay in the ten monthly installments,even though I'v just paid out in full !
Points for the Madrid game went into my account on that date too. And points for the Newcastle FA Cup game (I'm in all the cup schemes) went in on 1st March which was the day after the sixth round draw, also before prices were confirmed and well before payment was taken. A bit strange!
Can't help with the season ticket thing - I pay by monthly direct debit so different circumstances.

I pay DD and my email said they were taking full amount in July! Checked my ticketing account and it shows all future DD’s so it’s set up correct, just check there for confirmation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.