Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Overall, a good set of prices. But people in blocks 132 and 140 keep getting screwed by the reclassification of those blocks as being Colin Bell Stand and East Stand respectively. The corresponding corners at the other end of the ground are classed as South Stand and are thus paying £38 if on the cup scheme. We are being charged £53. Come on City, it's time to return those blocks to the North Stand.

We worked quite closely with the club on the criteria - not the prices, mind. To their credit, they were receptive and I think we’ve managed to strike a balance between rewarding prior attendance and selling in a timely manner. Glad that we’ve managed to avoid the fiasco that was last year against Madrid.

Should further tickets remain, the club will consider further criteria. We have proposed excluding Madrid at home in 2023 should it go to one previous Champions League game attended, so that we could exclude neutrals or Madrid fans who managed to secure a ticket last season.

As a group, we would rather use ticket points to structure matchday criteria. The club are more keen on using recent attendance in a specific competition.

We worked quite closely with the club on the criteria - not the prices, mind. To their credit, they were receptive and I think we’ve managed to strike a balance between rewarding prior attendance and selling in a timely manner. Glad that we’ve managed to avoid the fiasco that was last year against Madrid.

As a group, we would rather use ticket points to structure matchday criteria. The club are more keen on using recent attendance in a specific competition.
For CL home games i think recent attendance in the competition is a good way to do it. If a Cityzens member has made the effort to go Belgrade and Young Boys at home in the group seems fair that they should get some form of priority on a quarter final v Madrid

I think basing it on recent attendance is the most fair way. Otherwise you might get people with lower points, who attended more champions league games, unable to get tickets. You should be rewarding those fans who bothered to go previous games in my opinion.

Should further tickets remain, the club will consider further criteria. We have proposed excluding Madrid at home in 2023 should it go to one previous Champions League game attended, so that we could exclude neutrals or Madrid fans who managed to secure a ticket last season.

Cheers Alex, as someone who missed out last season I appreciate what you’ve done, and I will definitely be able to get a ticket now.

For CL home games i think recent attendance in the competition is a good way to do it. If a Cityzens member has made the effort to go Belgrade and Young Boys at home in the group seems fair that they should get some form of priority on a quarter final v Madrid

I think basing it on recent attendance is the most fair way. Otherwise you might get people with lower points, who attended more champions league games, unable to get tickets. You should be rewarding those fans who bothered to go previous games in my opinion.
Thanks for both of your feedback. I think it’s an interesting debate and I don’t have a firm opinion.

One the one hand I agree that is good to reward direct attendance in that competition; on the other hand, it’s easier to have one type of criteria that we use for all matches and aligns with away tickets.

Bit of a killer that home criteria. I have a season ticket - have done since 2000 - but struggle with the CL games because of cost and general time given my job.

Luckily I went to Bayern and Madrid last season but I’m sure I’m not the only one who can’t go religiously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.