Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

We worked quite closely with the club on the criteria - not the prices, mind. To their credit, they were receptive and I think we’ve managed to strike a balance between rewarding prior attendance and selling in a timely manner. Glad that we’ve managed to avoid the fiasco that was last year against Madrid.

Should further tickets remain, the club will consider further criteria. We have proposed excluding Madrid at home in 2023 should it go to one previous Champions League game attended, so that we could exclude neutrals or Madrid fans who managed to secure a ticket last season.

As a group, we would rather use ticket points to structure matchday criteria. The club are more keen on using recent attendance in a specific competition.
For both the Red Star Belgrade Home and RB Leipzig Home games I was able to purchase two extra tickets, as well my own ticket via the CL cup scheme.
However, I wasn't asked to provide a Membership Number so the two supporters have got no proof of attendance. It just appears on my Purchase History.

Obviously the demand for Real Madrid will be far greater, but at what point (if at all) would I be eligible to buy two extra tickets?

For both the Red Star Belgrade Home and RB Leipzig Home games I was able to purchase two extra tickets, as well my own ticket via the CL cup scheme.
However, I wasn't asked to provide a Membership Number so the two supporters have got no proof of attendance. It just appears on my Purchase History.

Obviously the demand for Real Madrid will be far greater, but at what point (if at all) would I be eligible to buy two extra tickets?
It sold out to members 1 ticket pp in a minute last time. There won't be any extras I'm afraid.

We worked quite closely with the club on the criteria - not the prices, mind. To their credit, they were receptive and I think we’ve managed to strike a balance between rewarding prior attendance and selling in a timely manner. Glad that we’ve managed to avoid the fiasco that was last year against Madrid.

Should further tickets remain, the club will consider further criteria. We have proposed excluding Madrid at home in 2023 should it go to one previous Champions League game attended, so that we could exclude neutrals or Madrid fans who managed to secure a ticket last season.

As a group, we would rather use ticket points to structure matchday criteria. The club are more keen on using recent attendance in a specific competition.

Well done on that, Alex.

At the same time though, it’s a bit worrying the club needed help to put something like this in place…

Bit of a killer that home criteria. I have a season ticket - have done since 2000 - but struggle with the CL games because of cost and general time given my job.

Luckily I went to Bayern and Madrid last season but I’m sure I’m not the only one who can’t go religiously.
Season Ticket holders don't need to have attended any CL game, the 5/3/2 games criteria is for Cityzen matchday only.

Makes even more of a mockery of the clubs Insistence to stick with platinum. I know its relevant for away games but for home games using an attendance criteria rather than points means that whether you have gold or platinum you are treated the same in terms of attendance.

Personally that's how it should be and I'm all for it just seems that platinum is just becoming a bigger white elephant now that is benefitting very few people.

Fair play Alex, whatever people say about the effectiveness of City Matters, your willingness to communicate has been noticeable over the last year or so. Getting that criteria in for members is huge as what they did last year was unacceptable, and like so many others I was beginning to lose all faith in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.