Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Loads of supporters saying we'll done City on the pricing for the Madrid match, a few saying the opposite.
The club can't win !!!

Last edited:
Just seen that the cheapest ticket Madrid are charging €125 for there fans hopefully it never gets that bad over here

Live football tickets already have over 700 tickets available for Madrid priced £200 quid. No point in the club having criteria then selling them on the snide to sites like that at inflated prices. The sheer volume of tickets that end up on there must be coming direct from the club.
Took a quick look at that website. Cheapest ticket is £300 + £90 service charge!

Live football tickets already have over 700 tickets available for Madrid priced £200 quid. No point in the club having criteria then selling them on the snide to sites like that at inflated prices. The sheer volume of tickets that end up on there must be coming direct from the club.
They are a official partner of the club and get that amount for most home games, the customer then has the option of buying them as part of a package including travel and hotel or just match ticket.
If they don't sell them they get sent back to City.
They also receive a smaller amount for away games.

There's been a lot of discussion about the club this week on this forum, but I'll always give credit where credit is due.

Pricing and Criteria is spot on for this, well done City.

I'm just praying that the strict Criteria doesn't mean that they've creamed a load off to coorperates and hospitality.

This needs to be the new norm for all Category A games from now on!

They are a official partner of the club and get that amount for most home games, the customer then has the option of buying them as part of a package including travel and hotel or just match ticket.
If they don't sell them they get sent back to City.
They also receive a smaller amount for away games.
So what's the point in the club pretending to have any sales criteria when they allow it to be bypassed if you have the money to do so.

There's been a lot of discussion about the club this week on this forum, but I'll always give credit where credit is due.

Pricing and Criteria is spot on for this, well done City.

I'm just praying that the strict Criteria doesn't mean that they've creamed a load off to coorperates and hospitality.

This needs to be the new norm for all Category A games from now on!

Msybe the club do take notice of City fans on BM, other City forums, City Matters Reps, 1894, the OSC, other City social media sites, City podcasts, etc? And maybe they relaised and accepted they got the Burnley, Brentford and Newcastle ticket prices wrong? Regardless of the ticket prices, Real Madrid at home was always going to sell out.Overall I think the club have got the Real Madrid ticket prices right for the blockbuster game taht it is.The Madrid fans will be happy with the ticket prices. They might sell out this time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.