Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Are you logged in on your mums details? It won't let you buy through your own details unless you qualify too.
It doesn't really make sense though. If I'm a seasoncard holder on the cup scheme and want to buy one for a seasoncard holder who isn't, but qualifies today, the Friends and Family settings are pointless. It's supposed to allow purchasing tickets on behalf of someone else but if you have to log in as that person that means password sharing.

Stupid if this is by design.

It doesn't really make sense though. If I'm a seasoncard holder on the cup scheme and want to buy one for a seasoncard holder who isn't, but qualifies today, the Friends and Family settings are pointless. It's supposed to allow purchasing tickets on behalf of someone else but if you have to log in as that person that means password sharing.

Yes, agreed it's the same for away games so it's clearly a design issue.

Went on bang on 10am to get a few people tickets and where have they all gone in 10 mins?? 100s and 100s if not 1000s have disappeared from usual selection of tickets that are normally available. It's going to be a proper half and half night. Half tourist half local

It's not just me then.

I've just spent the last hour in a big loop whilst wondering what the f*** I'd done wrong.

My mate, a season ticket holder (but not in cup scheme) went on the website at 10am to buy his seat for the Madrid game at the Etihad. The whole of SS3 (we sit in 316) was supposedly sold out unless you wanted to sit in the back 3 rows, our seats are row F! City are holding the best seats back and then selling them on for a massive profit to tourists and anyone else with the money to spend. By the way , my mate is a FOC and his own seat would have cost him £37.50, how much will the club sell his seat for? Fucking disgraceful what is going on with ticketing at the moment and the cunts responsible should hang their heads in shame!

My mate, a season ticket holder (but not in cup scheme) went on the website at 10am to buy his seat for the Madrid game at the Etihad. The whole of SS3 (we sit in 316) was supposedly sold out unless you wanted to sit in the back 3 rows, our seats are row F! City are holding the best seats back and then selling them on for a massive profit to tourists and anyone else with the money to spend. By the way , my mate is a FOC and his own seat would have cost him £37.50, how much will the club sell his seat for? Fucking disgraceful what is going on with ticketing at the moment and the cunts responsible should hang their heads in shame!
Reckon I’ve got no chance at 10am tomorrow then, even though I’ve been to all the CL home games the last few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.