Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Ticket criteria an improvement - but no good if it doesn't work. Managed to get mine in the window this morning, but now system won't recognise that the kids meet the criteria for the second window and will not let me pay...never simple

Same things happened here, had to ring them up and they took the order through the phone.

Sorted after phoning - and 50 minutes on hold.

Apparently, the renewal of my membership 2 weeks ago "deleted" the fact I have been at any single CL game in the last couple of years (including the freezing match against RB Leipzig)... What kind of IT system that is, I don't know!!!
Glad you got it sorted in the end. Same here with my problem it doesn’t add up. I haven’t assigned any tickets to my son even though we have been to every champions league game and you can’t buy a child’s ticket with an adults membership.. They fuked up basically.

Last edited:
after being 10,000th odd in the queue got through after about 45 mins only to find one of my CL games didnt count - have to try again tomorrow - not holding out much hope though

I wonder if there is any hope for the 10am window tomorrow. I only need 1...

Anyone got a spare supporter number who meets criteria and isnt going that I can add to Friends and family? Have ticket in basket but everyone I have is using theirs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.