Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Not a single fcking ticket available this morning to qualifying matchday members with 2 Champions League attendences. Yeah right! They've been siophoned off again by the club for hospitality packages.
Realistically as I understand all you had to do was attend real and Bayern last year + any other CL home game in that time.

By all means the club will have took about 2k out of the pot but realistically a lot qualify still on the criteria.

Is funny how many sold overnight as was few hundred if you wanted tickets doesn’t make sense to have waited but what do we know.

Realistically as I understand all you had to do was attend real and Bayern last year + any other CL home game in that time.

By all means the club will have took about 2k out of the pot but realistically a lot qualify still on the criteria.

Is funny how many sold overnight as was few hundred if you wanted tickets doesn’t make sense to have waited but what do we know.
These accounts on Facebook are now advertising Madrid home tickets

They are scandalous .

I always message to see what the prices are ..

Shit houses ..

How are they getting all these tickets ??

Attachments

• IMG_3219.jpeg
    IMG_3219.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3227.jpeg
    IMG_3227.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 83

They are scandalous .

Shit houses ..

Lots of tickets available on Stubhub, or other places at 200 quid+. Hundreds of them or more. Outrageous.

hundreds of them now selling on LiveFooballtickets for RM, and they're still selling hundreds for Arsenal as well on Sunday. Something is not right.

They are scandalous .

Shit houses ..

Brighton will be easy for tickets this year wouldn’t worry about that.

I agree it’s shit but I don’t think it can be eradicated as it unfortunately makes to much money.

As you’ll notice outside the ground all the touts work with each other so I think the number is exaggerated for what they actually have especially for aways.

Some people will always be tempted to sell for a price.

They are scandalous .

Shit houses ..

Multiple memberships is my guess and then selling tickets from them to gain the necessary criteria

The last handful went at around 8:30am. I had one in my basket for my son and needed to wait till 10 to allocate it to him and buy it but the waiting room and queue cancelled that. I suspect a few others were in the same boat so there were probably a couple of dozen available at 10 that got snapped up in seconds to those at the front of the queue.

hundreds of them now selling on LiveFooballtickets for RM, and they're still selling hundreds for Arsenal as well on Sunday. Something is not right.
Fucking scandalous really. 861 Arsenal tickets selling at a minimum of £132 and 590 RM tickets selling at £275 upwards on there currently. I wonder how many have come from the club and how many are from fans making a little profit for themselves at the expense of other blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.