Ticketing Compliance Manager - Man City

There’s going to be a lot of checking of tickets on Sunday. That should make the queues go even slower, along with scanning, and clothing spot checks, etc.

Does anyone think Khaldoon has to go through all of this when he rocks up at City every now and again? Or does he sail through security whilst everyone around him falls over themselves trying to please him.

After 50 years of supporting City, supporting City has now come down to this.

Remind me again what Khalddon said about City fans and our fan base when Sheikh Mansour bought City. One of the reasons was…..

The analytics thing intrigues me, as I believe that once you transfer a ticket and it arrives at the purchaser via an email, they can either download to their wallet or forward that email with impunity to whoever, and they can use the ticket or forward it on again.

Now I am fairly certain that unless Google or Apple allow, City will never have an idea of who the ticket ended up at beyond the 1st user, but my concern for everyone who has sold a ticket in good faith is, what happens if they can suddenly get these final user details and it turns out that your ticket, which was transferred in good faith, has ended up on a ticketing site?

The analytics thing intrigues me, as I believe that once you transfer a ticket and it arrives at the purchaser via an email, they can either download to their wallet or forward that email with impunity to whoever, and they can use the ticket or forward it on again.

Now I am fairly certain that unless Google or Apple allow, City will never have an idea of who the ticket ended up at beyond the 1st user, but my concern for everyone who has sold a ticket in good faith is, what happens if they can suddenly get these final user details and it turns out that your ticket, which was transferred in good faith, has ended up on a ticketing site?

I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t a condition whenever you buy a ticket from the club that you are personally responsible for whatever becomes of it and the behaviour of whoever ends up actually using it.

There’s probably about 20 pages of ‘conditions of sale’ hidden somewhere deep inside the official website that applies to all ticket sales, whether you’re aware of it or not.

I’ve not bought a ticket over the phone for years but there used to be a message just before they answered that said something like…By continuing with this call, you agree to all terms and conditions applying to ticket sales.

I've just had the email about being a concessionary SC holder possibly needing ID for the derby for the second time. They are obviously ramping up checking who is getting in on what ticket. Doesn't affect me as the rare times I can't go I just put it up on the ticket exchange.
I’ve got that as well.
I’m not sure how they do it because when I pass my ticket on/sell it, it goes through the transfer thing online and if you are transferring it to someone not in the age range they automatically tell you it can’t be transferred unless you pay the difference.

Many times these companies don't have the actual ticket, they try to source once they have a buyer. However if this compliance manager really wants to do their job properly this is where they should start together with City's own personnel.
I’ve heard this said before and don’t necessarily disbelieve it. What I can’t understand however is if they don’t actually have the tickets and look to source them as and when they have a buyer, where do they get the specific 903 figure from?

Bournemouth on Saturday in row in front of me were 2 young Chinese lads in kdb shirts they were filming the whole game on their phones. They were with their little old mum.

Know there was loads of lads in here desperate for tickets.

Touts are having a field day.

Fair play to the mum must of cost her fortune £450 plus to get her lads in .
You were on the same row as me then, those lads were right in front of me

The youngest lad started crying when a steward told him not to stand on his seat

Same happened at Luton.

Seems plenty have money to burn

I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t a condition whenever you buy a ticket from the club that you are personally responsible for whatever becomes of it and the behaviour of whoever ends up actually using it.

There’s probably about 20 pages of ‘conditions of sale’ hidden somewhere deep inside the official website that applies to all ticket sales, whether you’re aware of it or not.

I’ve not bought a ticket over the phone for years but there used to be a message just before they answered that said something like…By continuing with this call, you agree to all terms and conditions applying to ticket sales.
There is a list of terms and conditions

They actually altered this seasons after I challenged them on away tickets

Away ticket T&Cs did say that tickets could be transferred from the purchaser to another supporter if the purchaser could not make the game

When we tried to do that and they said no, we highlighted the clause, so they allowed a mate to who was not the purchaser to pick up the away ticket at the ground

They have since deleted that clause

I’ve heard this said before and don’t necessarily disbelieve it. What I can’t understand however is if they don’t actually have the tickets and look to source them as and when they have a buyer, where do they get the specific 903 figure from?
No idea to be honest. 903 seems a little far fetched though. If it were true though it would surely mean the club were complicit (bit like the old days of Bernard H giving tickets to the touts all in the same block, 1989 5-1 derby springs to mind) and what would be the point of a compliance manager?

There is a list of terms and conditions

They actually altered this seasons after I challenged them on away tickets

Away ticket T&Cs did say that tickets could be transferred from the purchaser to another supporter if the purchaser could not make the game

When we tried to do that and they said no, we highlighted the clause, so they allowed a mate to who was not the purchaser to pick up the away ticket at the ground

They have since deleted that clause
T&Cs are below but on page one it states 'Each Ticket is issued for the sole use of, and is personal to, the Ticket Holder and is non-transferable'.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.mancity.com/meta/media/pzslbypf/away-tickest-tcs.pdf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.