Ticketing site

bzekosilva

Is anybody else having problems logging into their account this afternoon? Put supporter number and password then comes up with there is nothing in your basket and dont appear to be logged in :/ keeps doing that

they have apparently been doing some upgrade work as I have the problem that all my friends and family have disappeared. Apparently will be OK by the end of the month

I've had problems to the extent that I can't log in at all. I get a message saying incorrect login.
It's my supporter card number and email address I use to login. I've tried changing my password but that fails as well. Anyone know if I register again if it'll work and I'll still have all my stuff available to view or do I need to contact the club?

bzekosilva said:
Is anybody else having problems logging into their account this afternoon? Put supporter number and password then comes up with there is nothing in your basket and dont appear to be logged in :/ keeps doing that
I've had the same probs since trying to buy season cards. Had to email and phone to add cup schemes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.