Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

If I got tickets in the away end would I get thrown out? I would wear city top underneath coat to get in. Might me hard not to show my delight when we score though.

immels wonkey eye said:
does anybody know what time mary d's opens and are they liable to ask for tickets or anything like that?

I would assume for this match they will ask, they have done it in the past for less important matches, so i would be pretty confident they will.

We need some absolutes boys and girls, if your defo coming and dying won't even stop you could you say please. It is making it very hard to look for venues as i have no idea what kind of place i need to look at without even loose figures.

TCIB said:
immels wonkey eye said:
does anybody know what time mary d's opens and are they liable to ask for tickets or anything like that?

I would assume for this match they will ask, they have done it in the past for less important matches, so i would be pretty confident they will.

We need some absolutes boys and girls, if your defo coming and dying won't even stop you could you say please. It is making it very hard to look for venues as i have no idea what kind of place i need to look at without even loose figures.

Should be okay at Mary D's if you're wearing a city shirt,coat or have a city tattoo etc. They're posting details about Sunday on twitter soon apparently.

What time are you guys thinking of starting? I get in to Manchester around half 12

Don Karleone said:
TCIB said:
immels wonkey eye said:

Should be okay at Mary D's if you're wearing a city shirt,coat or have a city tattoo etc. They're posting details about Sunday on twitter soon apparently.

What time are you guys thinking of starting? I get in to Manchester around half 12

It seems most will be filtering in at about the same time Don.

TCIB said:
immels wonkey eye said:

Definate for me. 70% on my mate.

Guys, Would you say it would be okay to go to Mary d's around 2:30pm? Can't get a ticket but want to be as close to the ground as poss and want to take my 6year old son as well??

briantheblue said:
The Green, just round the corner from Piccadilly Station- They can be tossers about colours in there but if a shed load of us turn up are they going to turn down business?

10 of us were turned away from somewhere in the Northern Quarter once because most of us had colours on. The Pub was half-empty yet still weren't letting us in.

Had a pm from felix re the MacDonald, I'm sure he won't mind me sharing
we got it for free but took months of planning. were currently trying to sort somewhere out to party after the game. id suggest ticketless blues just watch in maryd's? would be top atmosphere in there. if not just sort a pub out. i work at joshuabrooks in town and they let blues in (however bit strict on colours)

im trying to make arrangements to get through, i dont want to miss out on the last day celebrations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.