Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always park at Harrow on the hill, does this mean that end will be Arsenal?
Surely it's only the pubs around the ground that are allocated to the two clubs ... would be surprised if you had a problem. Arsenal fans will be heading out of London to Wembley so whilst you could bump into arsenal fans ... as we could going from Watford... in general I can't see it being an issue for you.

we have 32,650 tickets and arsenal 32,200 but there will still be more arsenal fans there as they will buy the 2nd tier

As per usual we will be outnumbered which is always the case when a London club gets to a cup final at Wembley , and the Goons fans are used to paying through the nose for their football , they will snap most of the spares up and Club Wembley , but we will be loud and proud on the day , i went to the Community Shield and FA Cup Semi against this lot and we owe them big time.

Seem to remember the two times I have been in the east side getting back to Euston has been a lot easier.

You have to be a member i think.
Why do you want club wembley specifically if you don’t mind me asking?

I'm hopefully going with the wife & daughter. Had a couple of bad experiences in recent times at Wembley in the normal seats with it kicking off with some idiots who were obviously coked up and boozed up (not a good combination!) you just don't need it when you have wife & child in tow. So went in Club Wembley against Liverpool and it was excellent to be fair.
You can wear a team scarf but not a team shirt. They are pretty relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.