Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they don't reduce the points criteria in dribs and drabs. Everyone knows this will sell out by general sale in the end. So fair enough that season card holders who are members of the cup scheme get first first dibs, followed by season card holders and general members, but why stagger the process beyond that?

I'm glad they're dragging it out, I'm in Barca for a week half way through the sale of tickets but back when points have dropped to my level.

Quite right if your child had a season card, even first year you'd be fine. The scheme is to help children with low points who have a season card to get a Wembley not for you to deal tickets.

Excuse me you cheeky fuck. I am not dealing tickets! Both my wife and I are long standing Seasoncard holders, who for this season did not enrol on the League Cup Scheme. I want to use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my 14 year old son and I want to be charged the child's price. Exactly what part of that do you not understand and how is it dealing tickets?

Excuse me you cheeky fuck. I am not dealing tickets! Both my wife and I are long standing Seasoncard holders, who for this season did not enrol on the League Cup Scheme. I want to use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my 14 year old son and I want to be charged the child's price. Exactly what part of that do you not understand and how is it dealing tickets?
Maybe dealing wasn't the right word however, even though there'll probably be plenty available later on you quite rightly for what you want to do clearly don't fit into the criteria City have made available to help young kids.

Either buy an adult ticket or wait til citizens (hate that word) kick in or open sale.

Last edited:

What makes you think you should be able to use an adult seasoncard to buy a ticket and get charged a child's price? That's tantamount to taking the piss. Why don't you just bite the bullet and buy 2 adult tickets in the cheapest price category? Or is your son not worth spending an extra £20 on? But if you don't want to do that, put the feelers out and I'm sure you'll find someone somewhere who isn't using their kid's seasoncard to buy a ticket. It's not rocket science ffs.

What makes you think you should be able to use an adult seasoncard to buy a ticket and get charged a child's price? That's tantamount to taking the piss. Why don't you just bite the bullet and buy 2 adult tickets in the cheapest price category? Or is your son not worth spending an extra £20 on? But if you don't want to do that, put the feelers out and I'm sure you'll find someone somewhere who isn't using their kid's seasoncard to buy a ticket. It's not rocket science ffs.

Without dragging this out, on every single previous trip to Wembley we have been able to downgrade an adult Seasoncard to buy a child's ticket. I know this because I've used that facility to take my son. My issue is that even if it goes to purchase history, and it will I'm sure, myself and many others will this year have to pay adult prices for a child's ticket because I'll still be buying against an adult supporter number.

It's not the money, it's the principle.

Without dragging this out, on every single previous trip to Wembley we have been able to downgrade an adult Seasoncard to buy a child's ticket. I know this because I've used that facility to take my son. My issue is that even if it goes to purchase history, and it will I'm sure, myself and many others will this year have to pay adult prices for a child's ticket because I'll still be buying against an adult supporter number.

I don’t think you’ve ever been able to downgrade ...that I’m aware of anyway?

If that's true and the club have withdrawn the downgrading option it will be because people have abused it to buy tickets for adults at concession prices. From what I can recall Wembley stewards were more concerned with body searches than checking whether tickets were concession or adult.

Sorry if I’m being thick but why do you have to buy an adult ticket for a child?

3 of us thinking of taking our 5yr old boys. Bought a tickets for a few home games this season but the boys have sat on our knees. Do you reckon we’ll get away with that at Wembley or have to buy the boys their own tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.