Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
All down to personal preference but for me the best view is from the upper tier down the side as the rake is steeper than the lower tier. I was in the Cat 1 lower tier seats for the Wigan Final and aside from the shit result the view was poor for such an expensive seat.

I go to all the England games (purely to get away tickets) and usually go behind the goal as far back as possible in level 1 but the bottom of level 5 is about the best bet for this game as £72 is a bit steep for down there. The corners of level 5 in the first ten rows are decent enough and a bit nearer the pitch than other areas.

A bit of a moral dilemma today. Two £90 Cup
Final tickets were posted to me in error. I weighed up my options but decided to track down the rightful owners. It turns out that the Tickets had been bought by two friends that had used my address in the past when they were on holiday. Somehow the system for distributing our Tickets had defaulted to my address.

A bit of a moral dilemma today. Two £90 Cup
Final tickets were posted to me in error. I weighed up my options but decided to track down the rightful owners. It turns out that the Tickets had been bought by two friends that had used my address in the past when they were on holiday. Somehow the system for distributing our Tickets had defaulted to my address.

You had to think about it?

So, we're at the other end this year?
Does that mean 'The Green Man' is a no go?
Green man is allocated to the team in the west end.
Our options this time are
The Torch, 1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley

Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café, 12-13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Preston Road, Harrow

Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, Wembley, NW9 8RS

Moore Spice (1966), Wembley Retain Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH

Crystals, Sinitron Hse, 1 South Way

Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.