Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it 190 points per season added to your total with your 1000 starting points?
I can’t imagine City have a vast number of season ticket holders who have less than 1500 points. Only people who will have got a ST in the past 2 years by my calculations! Wouldn’t have thought there would be too many of them?!

Is there even such a thing as season card holders with zero points? I thought you automatically get 1000
Unrelated but i looked today at my account and noticed that it was only last week that this seasons season card and cup scheme points were added.500 plus points. Now I'm covered but to some they could miss out on an away if they suffer the same way.

Check your points guys.

Unrelated but i looked today at my account and noticed that it was only last week that this seasons season card and cup scheme points were added.500 plus points. Now I'm covered but to some they could miss out on an away if they suffer the same way.

Check your points guys.
I noticed that. They were originally on at the start of the season then the date changed for some reason. They’ve probably been there all the time but with a different date.

I've been waiting for my mate (new season ticket holder) to reach required points. Could only find restricted view seats. 4/5 searches so blinked as I didn't want it to sell out and ordered them.. Not how many are left. Only £28 so not too bad.

We are in Block 502 Row 17. Did anyone have similar seats for Liverpool game? Just wondering how restricted the view will be.

I've been waiting for my mate (new season ticket holder) to reach required points. Could only find restricted view seats. 4/5 searches so blinked as I didn't want it to sell out and ordered them.. Not how many are left. Only £28 so not too bad.

We are in Block 502 Row 17. Did anyone have similar seats for Liverpool game? Just wondering how restricted the view will be.
From experience if we're on restricted view then there's very few left. Seats round the handrails & first couple of rows in level one.

Going off what I've heard from others, it's hardly restricted if at all so you should have a decent view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.