tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

Watched in disbelief at guys taking pics of shrek when he scored,think they get tickets from viagogo

ob said:
Watched in disbelief at guys taking pics of shrek when he scored,think they get tickets from viagogo
It shows a complete lack of respect. I've often defended these sort of people by saying I'd happily go to watch a Barca v Madrid match or Yankees v Red Sox game while on holiday if given the chance, but I'd have the common fucking decency not to behave like a complete ignorant bellend in the process.

The icing on the cake was the worship of Tom fucking Cruise and his shit film at every given opportunity and the presentation of a cup to a Thai team at half time. Doing that in front of the Rags after all the abuse we've given them over the years for exactly the same type of corporate cheese is plain embarrasing.

mancityscot said:
sick and fucking tired of them, cant fucking stand them at our club. get the fuck out!!!!

Sadly, we will be seeing more of them. Financial fair play means the club has to have sponsors and sponsors want to impress their clients, friends and potential business partners by having access to match tickets.

You can bet that hundreds of tickets at every big game will be passed on to and via sponsors. And a lot of these people will be paying a ridiculous price for a ticket - a mate of mine who works for an investment company sourced 8 tickets for Spurs v Chelsea last season as a 'gift' to a favoured client. The tickets came from a big retail company who got them from a TV company - for the 8 tickets together, the price to my mate was 5 grand.

I must admit I laughed when I clocked them on the telly. We have these at the Emirates for every match, but I've never seen that many grouped together, and I've never seen half and half scarves at a league match.

I get irritated by anyone who spends half the match fucking about with their camera, but tourists take it to a different level. What is the point?

Who are they going to show their photos of a football ground to? Its not exactly like showing your mates a picture of you riding a whale on your holiday to Greenland.

The couple I noticed today had that same idiotic perma-grin you see on the kind of adults who attend Harry Potter premieres.

After a while it becomes entertaining to watch them. Its the little things like them displaying apparent excitement or emotion at the wrong times, or the amusement on their faces when someone in the crowd shouts something or attempts to start a song.

Football in Asia must be really shit to watch.

uwerosler28 said:
at the front of block 101 today there was a group of at least 30 asian fans all with huge cameras one even videoing on his full sized ipad , quite funny to watch, and the obligitory half and half scarves but i thought this game sold out at quite high level of points for blue card holders so how would this large group of ended up with these tickets?

the guys who were in 101 were from that coke advert that joe hart was doing and they won a chance to score a pen with joe hart didn't know they got tickets as well, it's on the latest inside city on the main website now, i saw them all going up stairs about 30 mins in the first half.

there looked to be loads of the fuckers in the north stand, especially when we scored, the lack of celebration was shockiing to say the least. just folk sat down when we scored. couldnt believe it. want them to fuck off, detestable people

If you've got a half City half United you're not a true blue I'm afraid- saw too many of these people making themselves vulnerable to abuse and making it apparent they're plastic twats

mammutly said:
mancityscot said:
sick and fucking tired of them, cant fucking stand them at our club. get the fuck out!!!!

Sadly, we will be seeing more of them. Financial fair play means the club has to have sponsors and sponsors want to impress their clients, friends and potential business partners by having access to match tickets.

You can bet that hundreds of tickets at every big game will be passed on to and via sponsors. And a lot of these people will be paying a ridiculous price for a ticket - a mate of mine who works for an investment company sourced 8 tickets for Spurs v Chelsea last season as a 'gift' to a favoured client. The tickets came from a big retail company who got them from a TV company - for the 8 tickets together, the price to my mate was 5 grand.

Yep - like it or lump it, but unfortunately it comes with being succesful and even more so with FFP. The only ways fans are going to be able to "keep it real" is to support some shit like Wigan or Bolton.

This is the price we will pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.