Tickets / entry/ parking.

KearsleyBlue

Team supported
Manchester City
Just wondering how it works with the academy and eds games.. as I noticed the dortmund game is selling tickets but no option for the others. For the regular games is it pay on gate? Want to ease my lad in on quieter games before taking him in the etihad.
Also assuming there is parking near the academy stadium ? Cheers for any help.

Just wondering how it works with the academy and eds games.. as I noticed the dortmund game is selling tickets but no option for the others. For the regular games is it pay on gate? Want to ease my lad in on quieter games before taking him in the etihad.
They put a cabin under the nexen bridge for ticket sales.
It is possible to park at the academy, first come first served. If full They use grey car park at the main stadium.

You can park I Asdas' car park if the first team are not playing

I'm planning on taking my lads down and asked the ticket office this morning if this weekend's Fulham match was still going ahead and when tickets would be made available online, but the answer, as you can see, was essentially computer generated.

You can find details, including ticket criteria listed under each EDS game once tickets are available to purchase here. This varies depending on the game and you must meet the criteria to be eligible to purchase.

My guess is that if tickets are going on sale they'll be announced on Wednesday - because they announced tickets had gone on sale for the Sept 3 EDS West Ham game on August 31 - but if they are only listing one game at a time, it could be Thursday, once the Dortmund game has passed.

I'm planning on taking my lads down and asked the ticket office this morning if this weekend's Fulham match was still going ahead and when tickets would be made available online, but the answer, as you can see, was essentially computer generated.

You can find details, including ticket criteria listed under each EDS game once tickets are available to purchase here. This varies depending on the game and you must meet the criteria to be eligible to purchase.

My guess is that if tickets are going on sale they'll be announced on Wednesday - because they announced tickets had gone on sale for the Sept 3 EDS West Ham game on August 31 - but if they are only listing one game at a time, it could be Thursday, once the Dortmund game has passed.
Makes sense. Cheers. I might not make it this time in hindsight with it being a 2pm k.o with our game on that morning confirmed.

For any amount of time?

Yeah they just don't check. I've been doing it for years. Get there fifteen mins before kick off, then head off after the game is over, so usually parked in there for about two and a bit hours. They only enforce the two hour limit thing when there's tens of thousands trying to get into the Etihad. No one is looking when it's a couple of hundred at the CFA as they don't even notice and their car park is still nice and empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.