Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

Tonster said:
steve peel said:
DigDog said:
Phone the club and see what they'll sell you one for. Letting it go for free against Norwich was a bit on the cheap side too, wouldn't you say? Ticket Hitlers are worst thing about this site.

As i already have one i dont need your overpriced ticket was just looking after fellow Blues, and as to the Hitler remark i take offence to that,this site is for Blues supporting Blues not trying to make money off them.Refering back to the original Hitler slur if you wish to discuss this in person feel free to get
in touch.
Regards
Peely

It's not overpriced. Face value behind the goal was £50 and along the side face value was £58 even in the third tier.

he would ask that had it not been this game. the hitler jibe was uncalled for.
I hope he takes up steve's invitation to chat in person.

Looking for one ticket anywhere on Level 1 for today. Happy to send money by bank transfer/paypal beforehand and then meet up at the game. Either message on here [no phone numbers allowed] - much appreciated to anyone that can help!

Thanks,
Alex

de niro said:
Tonster said:
steve peel said:
As i already have one i dont need your overpriced ticket was just looking after fellow Blues, and as to the Hitler remark i take offence to that,this site is for Blues supporting Blues not trying to make money off them.Refering back to the original Hitler slur if you wish to discuss this in person feel free to get
in touch.
Regards
Peely

It's not overpriced. Face value behind the goal was £50 and along the side face value was £58 even in the third tier.

he would ask that had it not been this game. the hitler jibe was uncalled for.
I hope he takes up steve's invitation to chat in person.

Agreed the hilter jibe was unnecessary but Steve perhaps could have checked the prices before querying whether it was face value as well....

There is absolutely fuck all wrong with selling even a season ticket seat at full face value. Reason being the costs are averaged out over a season with a season ticket. For instance I pay £34 on average per game, but all the CAT C games cost less, like Norwich was £26 I think. If regular sellers sell at average value, they will lose money because no-one's going to pay £34 for Norwich if they can pay £26 but they sure as fuck will pay £34 for Liverpool when face value is £58.

2 kids under 16 tickets just became available block 137 taking them the match with me £15 each if anyone is interested. chose to go family do instead of going the game !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.