Tickets Outside Hamburg's Ground...

tomw872

As for pretty much every other fan hoping to go i'm not sure whether i have enough loyalty points.
So i was wondering is there a realistic chance of buyin a ticket outside the ground not for ridiculous amounts of money??
And is it worth taking that risk??
Cheers

tomw872 said:
As for pretty much every other fan hoping to go i'm not sure whether i have enough loyalty points.
So i was wondering is there a realistic chance of buyin a ticket outside the ground not for ridiculous amounts of money??
And is it worth taking that risk??
Cheers

Definitely. Stellingen/Arenen S-Bahn station (mostly professional touts) or bus station between North stand (home end) and Color Line Arena (normal people with spares).

I got a Schalke ticket outside the ground. I reckon thats also my best chance of getting a Hamburg ticket as well, unless i can find a native german speaker to phone the hamburg ticket office for me

I got a Schalke ticket outside the ground. I reckon thats also my best chance of getting a Hamburg ticket as well, unless i can find a native german speaker to phone the hamburg ticket office for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.