Ticks

idahoblues

Just went up in the woods to look at a job, back at other job and found a tick crawling down my neck. Nasty little bastards and they're hard to squish

R.f166c8aef87a525724706b1fefe9b625

Just trapped my bell end in my sock drawer then stubbed my favourite big toe. Not sure if I will recover or tell the world about it if I survive. I could start a thread on bluemoon and bore them to death
I've heard of wanking into socks but actually fucking a sock drawer?

You must be one sick bastard:-)

Awful things. When I lived in rural New Jersey they were everywhere. Had to brush the cats constantly and one time, the then Mrs Totale found one on her side having a good nosh and well-fed and engorged. Quite rightly, she freaked the fuck out.

One of the fuckers gave me Lymes disease in rural Pennsylvania about ten years back

Camping in scotland with the family when I was about 4 years old I got one attached to my belly, dad tried everything to get it off including burning it with a cigarette but it wouldnt shift, had to wait till it got fat & fell off, nasty little things,
Our last dog used to get a few round his face when we went into Wales but our latest dog seems to manage to avoid them?

Loads around here. Our dogs have had them on after walking the woods but they have a treatment, Bravacto ( sp ) which stops them latching on. Met a woman and she had one on her arm while talking. Nasty horrible pointless little fuckers, you need to squash them between your nails otherwise they just laugh at you. Seen them the size of peas when they've had a feed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.