Time added on

It's called doing your due diligence.

You might think that this thread is a pointless exercise and that's your perogative.

However, anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past five years will know that the premier league and PIGMOL have strategies in place to keep the title race a close affair.

In fact it was the CEO of the Premier League (I forget his name) who publicly stated: "we are putting systems in place to put a different name on the EPL trophy". Which in my opinion is the most corrupt statement ever uttered.

Where were these systems when the rags were winning it every year?

This added time phenomena is nothing more than a tool used by PIGMOL to benefit certain (the one/ones challenging MCFC) clubs.

How's that for a hobby?

It's called doing your due diligence.

You might think that this thread is a pointless exercise and that's your perogative.

However, anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past five years will know that the premier league and PIGMOL have strategies in place to keep the title race a close affair.

In fact it was the CEO of the Premier League (I forget his name) who publicly stated: "we are putting systems in place to put a different name on the EPL trophy". Which in my opinion is the most corrupt statement ever uttered.

Where were these systems when the rags were winning it every year?

This added time phenomena is nothing more than a tool used by PIGMOL to benefit certain (the one/ones challenging MCFC) clubs.

How's that for a hobby?
Thanks for getting back to me. Honured and told.
The thing is - we haven't been living under a rock and your points are indeed salient.

I remember at the swamp when the rags desperately needed a goal to win the game during bacon face days, they literally carried on playing until they scored.
Think it was vs Sheff Wed

All it needs is a seperate timekeeper who stops the clock when supposed to and it is visible to all on the screens. Just stop play on 45 and 90 minutes. That way is open for all to see but that way will never be implicated as it takes away control and allows the corruption that is as clear as a nose on a face. City just need to take the result away from the referees control which is difficult as refs will just issue cards on a players first foul, Bernado are you watching.

It's not "injury time" its additional
If there was a stadium timekeeper who stopped the clock every time the ball wasn't inplay it would discourage the time wasting as the clock would be visible to everyone Each half 30mins Also if the play is stopped because the ref wants to check on a player, head injury, then the player has to leave the field of play regardless of any treatment or not this also includes play being stop whilst another player gives cramp treatment
True, but the main reason is for stoppages due to injuries. I’m of the opinion the game has been fine for decades, every time they mess with it seems to make it worse. Last season the average additional time added increased but the actual playing time decreased. Referees are being more lenient during the game because they are instead thinking that adding a few minutes for gamesmanship is the same punishment. Just book players as the current rules allow, they’ll soon stop.

Anyway just my two penneth. I’m old enough to know the game will always be controversial and the ref won’t know what he’s doing whatever rules are implemented.

Thanks for getting back to me. Honured and told.
The thing is - we haven't been living under a rock and your points are indeed salient.
I wasn't having a dig.

I'm simply challenging the media narrative and the public opinion that the medi, PIGMOL and the Premier League are pushing which is: "As you were, there's nothing to see here".

I bet merlin if we need a goal today we aint getting eight plus another to get it unless someone broke their legs or the rags time waste for britain

Last edited:
Where the fuck did 8 minutes come from today?
Was there any injuries? Apart from Onana lying down when McClaren told him to to waste time.
Why should United benefit from their own time wasting later in the game when trailing?

This extensive time added on when we're leading and not much added on when we need a goal is becoming a theme.....

Where the fuck did 8 minutes come from today?
Was there any injuries? Apart from Onana lying down when McClaren told him to to waste time.
Why should United benefit from their own time wasting later in the game when trailing?

This extensive time added on when we're leading and not much added on when we need a goal is becoming a theme.....

I was disappointed there was 8 mins , I wanted more, utd were never scoring another goal , where we were more likely to score another or maybe two , just wanted our goal difference topping up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.