Time for Pantilimon?

He is bobbins! The signs were there in the 1st half when he parried it straight to one of their players and they nearly scored.

You either catch the ball or make sure its goes away from danger. All he does is fanny it straight to a forward.

I know he's not played much, but I can only remember one decent game for us and that was Arsenal away in the League Cup last year. He is not good enough, he's the worst 2nd choice keeper we've had in a long time. I'd rather have John Burridge on the bench and he must be 70 now but he'd get off his arse quicker than this bulb does if he'd parried it out!

browny33 said:
He is bobbins! The signs were there in the 1st half when he parried it straight to one of their players and they nearly scored.

You either catch the ball or make sure its goes away from danger. All he does is fanny it straight to a forward.

I know he's not played much, but I can only remember one decent game for us and that was Arsenal away in the League Cup last year. He is not good enough, he's the worst 2nd choice keeper we've had in a long time. I'd rather have John Burridge on the bench and he must be 70 now but he'd get off his arse quicker than this bulb does if he'd parried it out!

i'd bid for friedel in january, him or cudicni.

meet me at the 109 said:
Pants-tillimon more like, he was shocking 2 goals came from him he is too tall can`t gather the ball his arms are too long he belongs in a zoo!

A goalkeeper is too tall!!!!

I've heard it all now. Never change, Bluemoon.

One thing I will say about Lurch is that his distribution and kicking are good. If Joe has a fault its his kicking which too often goes to touch or straight to the opposition. Don't get me wrong, Joe is undisputed England #1 but like any player can improve.

Blue and Proud said:
One thing I will say about Lurch is that his distribution and kicking are good. If Joe has a fault its his kicking which too often goes to touch or straight to the opposition. Don't get me wrong, Joe is undisputed England #1 but like any player can improve.
Really? On Tuesday I thought he was woeful dealing with backpasses under pressure. Nearly got caught out a few times and his kicking in those situations was poor.

Halfpenny said:
Blue and Proud said:
Really? On Tuesday I thought he was woeful dealing with backpasses under pressure. Nearly got caught out a few times and his kicking in those situations was poor.

I dont like the way he pulls his socks over his knees. When he goes down to collect a ball the crowd should shout "timber"...its like felling a fucking redwood.

quiet_riot said:
meet me at the 109 said:
Pants-tillimon more like, he was shocking 2 goals came from him he is too tall can`t gather the ball his arms are too long he belongs in a zoo!

hes right. takes him 5 mins to get down. he should just put a bit of weight on and lie down in the net

mcfc2607 said:
quiet_riot said:
meet me at the 109 said:

hes right. takes him 5 mins to get down. he should just put a bit of weight on and lie down in the net
He takes an hour just standing up to fully stretched from a seated position!!

Sick Swan said:
We are leaky in defence right now and maybe take Joe a bit too much for granted.

Rotate, play Panti and wake the defence up a bit.

Jesus, what a clown

My rowing boat is a bit leaky as it has a huge hole in the bottom, but I have the best sealant in there keeping us afloat.

I'd better take it out and replace it with a sponge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.